UTHSC 2018-2019 cycle

Well, in the CASPA uthsc info section, it says 13th to 17th is when letters will go out. I know today’s 15th, we still have 2 more days but at least it would be a relief to know that at least one person has gotten an invitation for interview. Then, we can start adjusting ourselves psychologically...??? But you may be right, third week it may be,.........

THE WAITING GAME...??‍⚕️?‍⚕️???

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cindysaah said:

Well, in the CASPA uthsc info section, it says 13th to 17th is when letters will go out. I know today’s 15th, we still have 2 more days but at least it would be a relief to know that at least one person has gotten an invitation for interview. Then, we can start adjusting ourselves psychologically...??? But you may be right, third week it may be,.........

THE WAITING GAME...??‍⚕️?‍⚕️???

Checking my email in between patients. Any suggestions on how to “wait better” ??

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, prince17 said:

I'm so nervous.. I been reluctant to post so as not to jinx anything but seeing all of you guys refreshing your emails too made me smile lol. I just want to know one way or the other b/c this is too much for me?

this is so funny! We are all in this together! I wonder if they know how desperately we all want to know!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, trice613 said:

It's good to know, I'm not the only one checking her email between patients. I keep looking and saying to myself, please let it be an invitation and not a rejection. 

Omg yes! I’m at work and I can’t keep the anxiety down! Glad to know I’m not the only one! 

• Like 1