3 minutes ago, steph95 said:

Does anyone know when the application will open on CASPA? Their website states July 1, but it is not available yet.

Augusta does not use CASPA, their application could be found on their program’s website.

• Upvote 1

I'm not too sure what you mean by "an extra point", but they do love when people reapply! Many of my classmates are re-applicants. 

Hey guys, I’m also a reapplicant; I was waitlisted last year. With that being said, do we have to resend transcripts or GRE scores? When I check the status of my application it says everything has been received but it’s still reading as “incomplete” as opposed to “ready for review.” 

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:43 PM, mjrob said:

Hey guys, I’m also a reapplicant; I was waitlisted last year. With that being said, do we have to resend transcripts or GRE scores? When I check the status of my application it says everything has been received but it’s still reading as “incomplete” as opposed to “ready for review.” 

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking? Out of state here so no idea what to expect!

10 hours ago, marissajanel said:

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking? Out of state here so no idea what to expect!

I’m average to below average, ha! 3.3 GPA, 309 GRE, I now have 1100 hours as an ED Tech, 500ish hours shadowing and volunteering in doctors’ offices. I have great LOR’s, and what I think to be a pretty good personal statement. I’m hoping this year goes better than last! I am an unconvential student; I am married with two kids, this will be quite the journey. 

My application is also “ready to review” and I have received my transcript evaluation in the mail stating I have all prerequisites fulfilled. 

4 minutes ago, mjrob said:

I’m average to below average, ha! 3.3 GPA, 309 GRE, I now have 1100 hours as an ED Tech, 500ish hours shadowing and volunteering in doctors’ offices. I have great LOR’s, and what I think to be a pretty good personal statement. I’m hoping this year goes better than last! I am an unconvential student; I am married with two kids, this will be quite the journey. 

My application is also “ready to review” and I have received my transcript evaluation in the mail stating I have all prerequisites fulfilled. 

Thank you so much! Im 22 have a 3.4 GPA 303 GRE, over 3,000 patient care hours, roughly 100 volunteer, 60+ shadowing and I’m hoping I can at least squeeze an interview since they take a pretty holistic approach! I consider myself pretty average too 

On the Augusta application, what differentiates 'PCE' from 'Related HCE'? I'm having a hard time figuring out where to list certain experiences?

Also, would volunteering at a free clinic (as a receptionist) go under HCE or community service?

For all those waiting, interviews start around the end of August to September and can go until January/February. Good luck!

2 hours ago, cmedley said:

For all those waiting, interviews start around the end of August to September and can go until January/February. Good luck!

Thanks for the info! Do you know if they’ve started sending out invites for the first few rounds of interviews? 

I don't know for sure, but I doubt they have. 3rd years just graduated a week ago. The older class just started rotations Monday, and the under class starts their semester on Wednesday. They typically send interview invites one week before the interview, and interviews are usually on Mondays. They should start once the semester gets more calm!

31 minutes ago, cmedley said:

I don't know for sure, but I doubt they have. 3rd years just graduated a week ago. The older class just started rotations Monday, and the under class starts their semester on Wednesday. They typically send interview invites one week before the interview, and interviews are usually on Mondays. They should start once the semester gets more calm!

Thank you for calming my nerves for a few more weeks; good luck with the new semester! ?

2 hours ago, mjrob said:

Thank you for calming my nerves for a few more weeks; good luck with the new semester! ?

Glad to help!! If you have any other questions, let me know and I’ll try to answer back as soon as I can. Thank you!!

• Upvote 1

I just submitted my application on 16 August! Does having your application in earlier mean you get an earlier interview?