South College 2018-2019 Cycle

On 4/11/2019 at 5:23 PM, bgoldenberg94 said:

Has anyone not heard back at all from them? I'm assuming at this point that I'm denied but I applied last July at this point and haven't head from them in months. 

The only thing I've heard was from Garrett via the phone for the Nashville campus and that was back in January. He told me then that I was moved on to holistic review and I was keeping in touch and updating him on any changes to my application, but the last thing I heard was they were waiting on people to confirm attendance before they decided to do more interviews and that was in February or March. He did not tell me whether or not they were accepting people off the waitlist following that date or if they would be continuing with interviews. I've kind of just assumed the same unfortunately but I'm going to email him an update on my shadowing hours one more time and hope something happens!

7 minutes ago, KBtoPAc said:

I received an interview invite via email this morning for May 17 in Knoxville! I’m not sure if I will accept it since I have already been accepted elsewhere. This is the first time I’ve heard from the school since I applied in May so don’t lose hope yet!

That’s awesome, congrats!!

• Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 6:57 PM, madeleine2525 said:

Hi everyone! I was accepted during the January interview and haven't really heard anything after paying my deposit, is anyone else in the same boat? I have also been trying to get in touch with someone from financial aid and have been unsuccessful with that so if anyone has a good contact please let me know! 

Also would anyone be interested in starting a new thread or group of some sort with others who have been accepted to the Knoxville campus?? 

I was accepted to the Knoxville campus during the Feb. interviews.  Starting a group would be great!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...