South College 2018-2019 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!! First off, good luck to all! I’m a first time applicant and really hoping for at least an interview this go-round! Secondly, I just received an email that might answer some questions. You should get a confirmation email when your application is 100% ready to review. They don’t start reviewing them until August and interviews start in October. They do utilize rolling admissions. I saw some forum posts that people were pulled from the wait list and offered seats a couple weeks or a couple months before the August start. I was in such a hurry to submit my app everywhere and now the wait is torture. 

Please keep us updated if anyone gets interview offers next month!

Edited by han2018
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This may be a dumb question, but I applied back in May and completed supp app then as well. I don’t remember there being anything about a supp app for each of their campuses, but now looking at the website it looks like there’s 3 campuses? Can anyone shed light on my confusion?

TIA

Edited by charmalarm
Spelling

2 minutes ago, charmalarm said:

This may be a dumb question, but I applied back in May and completed supp app then as well. I don’t remember there being anything about a supp app for each of their campuses, but now looking at the website it looks like there’s 3 campuses? Can anyone shed light on my confusion?

TIA

Which location did you apply to? On CASPA, all locations are listed separately. i.e. South College-Knoxville, South College-Nashville (developing program), South College-Atlanta. There are different supplemental applications for each location, so just make sure you filled out the correct one. If you applied to all three, you need to fill out all three supp aps

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, cmready97 said:

just wondering if anyone's heard back about an interview yet! I got an email from them about a week ago saying they're reviewing my application so expecting to hear pretty soon since they're rolling ?

Nothing yet! When I submitted in June the email said they start reviewing in August. Last year invites started going out around this time so hopefully we hear soon. 

• Like 1