2018- 2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, nichole96 said:

Oh my gosh, it actually worked! Thank you so much!!

YAY!!!! Super thanks to both of you guys, nichole96 and moon5!!!! If this thread is any indication of how we will work as the incoming class, I would be honored to be among you all. ???????? Let’s do this!!!

Anyone else still not able to access the Towson graduate school application?  I keep getting to step 2 but when I go to the PA program, it says no term is available.  It said it should be open today but no luck.

I'm guessing since it's a Sunday it may open tomorrow, but just wanted to see if anyone was able to access it.

Hi, lucienPAhopeful,

I was just about to post the same question! I just sat down to complete this step and I ran into the same issue. I am of the same mind as you, so I’ll try again tomorrow morning. If it doesn’t work out, I’ll contact someone for direction.

No problem girl! I did not attach anything (I thought I read something at the top that said to check with the programs recommendations about attaching items; since there was no mention of it on the checklist I opted out. I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do or not though)

On 7/10/2018 at 4:35 PM, lucienPAhopeful said:

I received an email yesterday evening.  My interview is on the 18th of this month!  Didn't expect it to be so soon but I'm definitely glad to be doing it earlier.

That’s awesome!....and very soon! Wowsa! But hey, the sooner the better. ????

Archived