Does anyone know how long after submitting the supplemental when they call to schedule an interview? Or if they won’t call until after the Towson application opens on July 1?

Has anyone gotten any advice on what we're supposed to do about it? I haven't heard back from the tech help desk and I don't know what else to do!

45 minutes ago, nichole96 said:

Oh my gosh, it actually worked! Thank you so much!!

YAY!!!! Super thanks to both of you guys, nichole96 and moon5!!!! If this thread is any indication of how we will work as the incoming class, I would be honored to be among you all. ???????? Let’s do this!!!

• Like 1

Anyone else still not able to access the Towson graduate school application?  I keep getting to step 2 but when I go to the PA program, it says no term is available.  It said it should be open today but no luck.

I'm guessing since it's a Sunday it may open tomorrow, but just wanted to see if anyone was able to access it.

Hi, lucienPAhopeful,

I was just about to post the same question! I just sat down to complete this step and I ran into the same issue. I am of the same mind as you, so I’ll try again tomorrow morning. If it doesn’t work out, I’ll contact someone for direction.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

??????????Hey hey!!! Looks like we are in there!! I tried again around 10:30am and the term was available! So thanks a million, Audidane!! Question though..... did you guys attach a resume, written statement....etc?

• Like 1

No problem girl! I did not attach anything (I thought I read something at the top that said to check with the programs recommendations about attaching items; since there was no mention of it on the checklist I opted out. I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do or not though)

• Upvote 1

???? I definitely agree!!!! I didn’t either! ? I’m guessing since we made it this far we’ve already garnered the attention we needed on paper ??‍♀️ Now it’s all about that interview!!! No worries! We got this! ??????????????????

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 14namazi said:

Check your emails everyone!! I just got an email with the interview invite!!!! Good luck everyone!!

YAY!!!!! Congrats!!! Nothing yet over here. I’m getting excited now though!

I received an email yesterday evening.  My interview is on the 18th of this month!  Didn't expect it to be so soon but I'm definitely glad to be doing it earlier.

• Like 3

Hey everyone,

I’m new to the forum. If you guys don’t mind can you drop your stats for your application. I plan on applying next year and want to make sure I’m on the right track. 

Thanks !

• Like 1

On 7/10/2018 at 4:35 PM, lucienPAhopeful said:

I received an email yesterday evening.  My interview is on the 18th of this month!  Didn't expect it to be so soon but I'm definitely glad to be doing it earlier.

That’s awesome!....and very soon! Wowsa! But hey, the sooner the better. ????

23 hours ago, moon5 said:

I did not get interview, still waiting!! ?

Me too, moon5! ?... just hoping that it’ll all work out for the best! Hang in there!

• Like 1