Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 7/12/2018 at 8:25 PM, meka95 said:

Me too, moon5! ?... just hoping that it’ll all work out for the best! Hang in there!

Hi meka95,

Still waiting ? Did you get your invitation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, moon5 said:

Hi meka95,

Still waiting ? Did you get your invitation?

??????? no word yet, my friend. I’m hoping we hear something early this week! 

Edited by meka95
Grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, meka95 said:

??????? no word yet, my friend. I’m hoping we hear something early this week! 

I hope so ?, otherwise I think we should call!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, meka95 said:

Agreed! You want to give it until Wednesday at noon? Lol. Teamwork makes the dream work! ????

That sounds good ?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

Is it too late to submit your application around early August? I know the deadline is September 1,  and CASPA usually take about a 2-3 weeks to verify, I'm thinking my app should all be done by just in time. Anyone know if that is too late? so close to the deadline and I'm just concerned. I'm currently finishing up my last pre-req over the summer. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Futurepalife said:

Hi guys,

Is it too late to submit your application around early August? I know the deadline is September 1,  and CASPA usually take about a 2-3 weeks to verify, I'm thinking my app should all be done by just in time. Anyone know if that is too late? so close to the deadline and I'm just concerned. I'm currently finishing up my last pre-req over the summer. 

 

Hello, Futurepalife,

While I really hate to discourage anyone from doing something they feel strongly about, I’d have to say that it may be too late in the cycle. My opinion comes from my own experience last year. I was finishing up a few things for my app and I submitted in August. The wait was dreadful! Finally, in late October after hearing nothing, I emailed someone from the department at Towson. She replied telling me that they almost never get to the applications submitted after July. She went on to say that my application was never even reviewed and that they typically fill up the interviews slots with earlier applicants. So, I would strongly caution you based on that. However, it may not be too late for other programs. I would hate to see another future PA waste money like I did last summer. If Towson is your first choice, or only choice, either submit this month or be super safe and über sure by submitting early next cycle. I hope this helps! ❤️??

Edited by meka95
Grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 8:11 PM, COLOnative said:

Hey all, 

Thought I would start the thread! I was verified by CASPA 5-4 and have yet to hear if they received my application yet. Has anyone else experienced this yet? I know it's super early still ?

Hi! 

I was just checking in on you since you started this thread which has been extremely helpful to me! Hope all is well! ❤️???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 4:35 PM, lucienPAhopeful said:

I received an email yesterday evening.  My interview is on the 18th of this month!  Didn't expect it to be so soon but I'm definitely glad to be doing it earlier.

Hey hey friend!

Just wanted to send some positive vibes and pure joy your way! Good luck on your interview tomorrow. ????????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, moon5 said:

Hi meka95,

Any good news my friend?

???????? I was just about to post to you too!!! No, my friend. Nada. ?? I sent a second email this morning since she was out of the office last week. How about you? Anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, meka95 said:

???????? I was just about to post to you too!!! No, my friend. Nada. ?? I sent a second email this morning since she was out of the office last week. How about you? Anything?

My interview is scheduled for 8/29. Im sure you will hear soon ?.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moon5 said:

My interview is scheduled for 8/29. Im sure you will hear soon ?.

YAY!!!!!! I’m glad to hear that! Hope I’m next! ????????????❤️??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just canceled my interview for 8/29 after being accepted to another program. I'm hoping someone else is thrilled to take my place and I wish you all nothing but the best!!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

I received an email saying that my app was received. It says I should receive another email when my app is under review. How long does it take usually for them to send me a supplemental app?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 8:25 PM, meka95 said:

Me too, moon5! ?... just hoping that it’ll all work out for the best! Hang in there!

I just finished my CASPA Application and waiting to see what more I need to do. I really hope I’m not late to the party as I just found out about the program.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Everyone!

My application was received this past Monday 7/23! I'm eagerly awaiting my "under review" email and supplemental application. Sending prayers and positive vibes to everyone !!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2018 at 3:04 PM, nichole96 said:

I just canceled my interview for 8/29 after being accepted to another program. I'm hoping someone else is thrilled to take my place and I wish you all nothing but the best!!

Best wishes to you, Nichole96!!!! ☀️???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2018 at 3:35 PM, Futurepalife said:

Hi all,

I received an email saying that my app was received. It says I should receive another email when my app is under review. How long does it take usually for them to send me a supplemental app?

Hello! ?

It varies. ? But it seems to take about a month in between emails.....pretty slow and arduous wait. #welcomemyfriend 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2018 at 2:17 PM, lanapenguin said:

Has anyone who got a supplementary heard back for interview? I submitted mine on july 2nd, heard nothing yet and cotnacted evevlyn fields w no response

Hello friend! 

I am sitting here in the wait-struggle with you. Some have gotten interviews, and some not yet. It’s a mixed bag. I submitted my supplemental app on 7/1, still no word. I emailed her as well, no word. It’s known to be an arduous wait. But you are not alone, my friend. ???? #keepthefaith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dthum said:

I just finished my CASPA Application and waiting to see what more I need to do. I really hope I’m not late to the party as I just found out about the program.

Hello ?

The next thing to do is join in with us and drive yourself nuts waiting ?????? Once your Caspa app is verified, you’ll get an email that they’ve received your app. Based on what I’ve read in previous years’ threads, you have most likely just made it in. I think most August applications are not considered, sadly. I’m sending positive vibes your way, my friend! Hang in there. ??☀️??

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More