2018- 2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I interviewed in July and still haven't heard anything, and I know of another person in the same boat. Don't know what the hierarchy is - is being on the Waitlist better than hearing nothing??

I am guessing there may be some movement after the Anne Arundel decisions are sent out next week. 

Best of luck to everyone.

@PAoptim Wowsa!!!! I definitely would’ve gone crazy by now. You have the patience of a saint! I’m not sure which is best, hearing nothing or getting waitlisted.... they both are almost unbearable. But they are still not a no! So there’s hope for us yet!! Hang in there, my friend! ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello again! To applicants past, present, and future who want to keep up with the program or connect in new ways- the class of 2020 has put us on the social media map. Feel free to like the Facebook group Towson University/CCBC Physician Assistant Program below or follow our instagram @towsonccbcpa. If there's anything you'd like to see on there please reach out to us anytime, we'd love to hear from you! 

https://www.facebook.com/TUCCBCPA/

Archived