2018-2019 Application Cycle

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:49 AM, PANCSDown said:

What hotel are people staying at, any good deals nearby ish?

Staying at the Holiday Inn Express about 15 minutes south of campus. Getting excited for my interview the afternoon of Nov. 3. I'm guessing we will receive an itinerary or at least parking instructions early next week.

1 hour ago, PANCSDown said:

Has anyone emailed them to see if acceptance calls have already been made? 

Just did. I got a very quick response of this:

"We are in the process of reviewing the applications.  You should be hearing something from the program in the coming weeks.  Thank you for inquiring!"

On 11/20/2018 at 10:44 AM, PAGottaBe said:

Just did. I got a very quick response of this:

"We are in the process of reviewing the applications.  You should be hearing something from the program in the coming weeks.  Thank you for inquiring!"

We should hear back by 11/30. That's what they told us in the interview. 

Got the acceptance call yesterday evening! However, I will be turning it down as I have chosen to decide between two other programs. Congrats to those accepted! To those who were waitlisted don't give up hope, your number has decreased by 1 and there is lots of movement during December and January as students hear back from programs.

1 hour ago, Lonmor7 said:

Do you think they are still making acceptance calls? Or should we just wait for a alternate rejection letter at this point? 

I’m guessing they sent out letters to the rest of us that haven’t received a call yet! Checking my mailbox regularly unfortunately...

On 12/4/2018 at 8:49 PM, PAnicking said:

Hey all! Does anyone know when the first round of acceptances have to notify the school if they accept the spot or not? I was waitlisted and am trying to stay hopeful!

I got accepted during the first round of acceptances and the letter stated I had until December 14th to make the deposit to save a seat!

Good luck to everyone else and can't wait to meet my future classmates! 

1 hour ago, Ccarbone said:

I got accepted during the first round of acceptances and the letter stated I had until December 14th to make the deposit to save a seat!

Good luck to everyone else and can't wait to meet my future classmates! 

I got accepted too! Add me on facebook Brittany Barbarisi ❤️ we need to make a group

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, tschanzy19 said:

Not yet, a lot of what I'm finding is available immediately. I'll probably drive to the area sometime around March to take a real look around. 

Current student here! We'll be sending out a document eventually with all of the places that we are currently living to give you all some guidance if you want it so be on the lookout for that early spring! 

• 3 months later...

Archived