2018-2019 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, abush27 said:

Hello,

I also applied to Concordia. I'm from Homestead, Florida (a bit south of Miami). Where are you from?

I am from SE Minnesota. I stayed in Homestead last summer for a day when we went to the Keys. It was a gorgeous area. My daughter keeps asking if we can move down there because she loves the ocean ?

Good luck on your application ?

Guest abush27

Thats great to hear!! I don’t go to the Keys as often as i should and its so close. The hustle and bustle of South Florida is no joke. ???. I too love the ocean but al looking for some change. After living in sub-tropical/tropical environments for almost my whole life need a change!!! 

Good luck to you as well ?

9 minutes ago, Alm4034 said:

I am from SE Minnesota. I stayed in Homestead last summer for a day when we went to the Keys. It was a gorgeous area. My daughter keeps asking if we can move down there because she loves the ocean ?

Good luck on your application ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 7/2/2018 at 10:05 AM, leahschills said:

Hey everyone,

Submitted my CASPA application this weekend on 7/1 and verified today 7/2. Probably won't hear back for awhile.

Good luck!

They do non-rolling admissions at Concordia! So you won’t hear back until mid October!

On 7/13/2018 at 10:28 AM, IAtoPA said:

They do non-rolling admissions at Concordia! So you won’t hear back until mid October!

Hi, current student, I was notified in September when I received my interview. We typically do interviews the first and second weekend in November 

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, pawannabee2018 said:

Congrats on completing your application! Do you have any advice for the CASPer test?

Do the practice test offered on the takecasper.com website! It gives you 3 sample questions (I think) in the same format that will be on the real test. 

The test feels like a really bad day in an HR department, and it is all about dealing with different conflicts, so it is quite stressful. So my best advice to you is find a relaxing environment!

You get 5 minutes to answer 3 questions about the topic presented, so type fast and good luck!

On 9/7/2018 at 9:06 AM, PAGottaBe said:

Do the practice test offered on the takecasper.com website! It gives you 3 sample questions (I think) in the same format that will be on the real test. 

The test feels like a really bad day in an HR department, and it is all about dealing with different conflicts, so it is quite stressful. So my best advice to you is find a relaxing environment!

You get 5 minutes to answer 3 questions about the topic presented, so type fast and good luck!

Did you get an email from Concordia to do the casper or did you do it ahead of time?

On their website it says

' Students who meet all admissions requirements and whose applications advance in the review process will be asked to complete a supplemental survey (CASPer)"

On 9/8/2018 at 9:54 PM, PANCSDown said:

Did you get an email from Concordia to do the casper or did you do it ahead of time?

On their website it says

' Students who meet all admissions requirements and whose applications advance in the review process will be asked to complete a supplemental survey (CASPer)"

They sent me an email directly with the CASPer dates available for their program. My CASPA was verified as of 7/30 and I got the email for the CASPer test on 8/15. 

They have 3 more dates for their CASPer exam that will be sent to you in an email hopefully ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived