Application cycle 2018-2019

On 9/29/2018 at 12:17 AM, Phoenixfire24 said:

I have been thinking about applying to this school and Orlando. Just personal opinion would it be too late to apply?

As long as it's not past the deadline, you can still apply. However, since it is rolling, the longer you wait, the less of a chance you have of being admitted.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 7:53 PM, FuturePA888 said:

Does anyone remember Kandee talking about the apartment fair the school has?

I want to start looking at places since I'm coming from far away

There's a housing fair during your first "meet & greet" event before orientation. There are six or seven apartment representatives and a realtor that you can talk to. Many have move-in specials for students. It's not required to live at any of the places you meet there if they don't quite suit your needs and there are plenty of housing options in Jax. A lot of my classmates live as close as Coventry Park across the street, and a few are as far away as Neptune Beach or St. John's County. Feel free to email me at ac3247@mynsu.nova.edu if you have any extra questions!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I applied in late July to 3 Nova campuses and I haven't heard back at all. I got an email today from the Assoc Director of Admissions and it was a very standard email saying that all of my academics and healthcare experience transferred since I'm out of state. Is it weird I got this but haven't heard anything back yet? Anyone else in the same boat? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2018 at 12:30 PM, FUPAAshley said:

Hey! I applied in late July to 3 Nova campuses and I haven't heard back at all. I got an email today from the Assoc Director of Admissions and it was a very standard email saying that all of my academics and healthcare experience transferred since I'm out of state. Is it weird I got this but haven't heard anything back yet? Anyone else in the same boat? 

The same thing happened to me. Have you heard anything since then? I was debating emailing the contact at the bottom of the email and asking about my status, seats left, etc. but then also remember we aren't supposed to make any contact during the "review period". 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived