2019 Applicants Post Here :)

Got my invite yesterday for Feb 20th. 
For those invited, did you send your RSVP?
I asked them to send confirmation that they received it since they want a response within 48 hours...didn’t anybody else follow up?
I always ask for confirmation lol. Too many things get lost in the emails during this time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hello, guys.

Their system sends the emails based on the candidate's last name. As of Friday afternoon they were sending from A through L. I am not sure if it starts w/ letter A, but that would be my best guess. I do not think they are going to finish sending it before the beginning of next week.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

PS. I am a first year student and will try to get more info on Monday and post it here. And by the way, highly suggest that you follow up on them receiving your emails, because there is always a chance an email goes to the spam folder. 

Edited by gansakc

52 minutes ago, gansakc said:

Hello, guys.

Their system sends the emails based on the candidate's last name. As of Friday afternoon they were sending from A through L. I am not sure if it starts w/ letter A, but that would be my best guess. I do not think they are going to finish sending it before the beginning of next week.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

PS. I am a first year student and will try to get more info on Monday and post it here. And by the way, highly suggest that you follow up on them receiving your emails, because there is always a chance an email goes to the spam folder. 

Hey,

What if my name falls in under those letters and I have not received anything on either day. Will they still be sending out invites for that category? I am so nervous! 

Thank you!

Edited by Go4goals2019

Hey guys, first time ever applying, still hasnt receive invitation for the test. Do you guys know if the invitation for the test is for all applicants?? 
Definitely not for all applicants but trust me, the invites are not over. This is my fourth year applying and it's always the same scenario

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 4:34 PM, Go4goals2019 said:

Hey,

What if my name falls in under those letters and I have not received anything on either day. Will they still be sending out invites for that category? I am so nervous! 

Thank you!

I am gonna try to find out tomorrow. But don't lose faith because sometimes the system does not work the way we think.

Good luck to all of you!

Edited by gansakc

11 minutes ago, Go4goals2019 said:

I didn’t receive that my application was complete but Jackie told me everything looks complete on the day I submitted everything. We’re we supposed to receive an email that our application was complete? 

Check your MDC email for invite. I received confirmation of my application at my personal email, but the test invite went to my MDC email. My last name starts with V, so my guess is that they don't follow any particular order.