2019 Applicants Post Here :)

Awesome! Congrats to everyone who’s gotten their email!

I’m trying to patiently wait. This will be my fourth time applying. I got waitlisted last year. They got my personal email wrong though (noticed it in a last email where they CCd my personal one). Did you guys get it at your school email or personal email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you Angie, the anxiety is real! I am patiently waiting as well. I'm also wondering if they just began sending the invites and until when we may expect to receive one. Do you recall from the previous years when you and most of the applicants received theirs? (assuming you followed the forum for updates)

congratulations to everyone who have got an  invitation! I am new to this forum and  I 'ma  FMG first time applied did not get any email yet[emoji58] So that's it or still little hope?

No there’s definitely still hope. They’re definitely not done! Can’t be. We’ll get it soon :).

I'm with you Angie, the anxiety is real! I am patiently waiting as well. I'm also wondering if they just began sending the invites and until when we may expect to receive one. Do you recall from the previous years when you and most of the applicants received theirs? (assuming you followed the forum for updates)

2016: I received it 02/04/16

2017: I received it 02/16/17

2018: I received it 01/29/18

And My test date last year was 02/16/18. Last year they started everything earlier than previous years.

11 minutes ago, MakeitHappen19 said:

This is my second year applying. Last year I received my email 1/30 but nothing as of yet this year. The anxiety is definitely real. Anyone else checking their emails every 2 minutes? 😂 

I had to shut down my emails (they email me at my work email, personal, and student) because I was getting obsessive! 

7 minutes ago, 13ashalv said:

I had to shut down my emails (they email me at my work email, personal, and student) because I was getting obsessive! 

19 minutes ago, MakeitHappen19 said:

This is my second year applying. Last year I received my email 1/30 but nothing as of yet this year. The anxiety is definitely real. Anyone else checking their emails every 2 minutes? 😂 

I am looking at my email every 5 minutes . Lol. I am getting ride of unnecessary stuff. The anxiety is real! I need to stop looking.