2019 Applicants Post Here :)

23 minutes ago, Claud733 said:

Has anyone who hadn’t received an invite received it today? They are supposed to keep on sending till this Friday.

Nothing. I was told I met the criteria to take the exam but have not received an invite. I also haven’t seen anyone post so I am guessing no one who has not received an invite since last week still did not get an invite. Should we contact them or wait till Friday? 

54 minutes ago, Go4goals2019 said:

Nothing. I was told I met the criteria to take the exam but have not received an invite. I also haven’t seen anyone post so I am guessing no one who has not received an invite since last week still did not get an invite. Should we contact them or wait till Friday? 

Yes no one has received anything for the 21st yet. I guess I’ll be waiting till Friday desperately. 

hello everyone,first time preparing for the entrance test . I am confused what should we study in anatomy and physiology just general or whole system and other subject as well any idea or how to prepare for Essay as well. Need guidance..

And I have been told fro today most probably we will get invite😐

14 minutes ago, Urana said:

hello everyone,first time preparing for the entrance test . I am confused what should we study in anatomy and physiology just general or whole system and other subject as well any idea or how to prepare for Essay as well. Need guidance..

And I have been told fro today most probably we will get invite😐

For the A&P based off the site and paper they gave after turning in the application. I believe it is everything pertaining to A&P.  Essay I would just review the basic rules of writing an essay, introduction, body and conclusion. Study the structure . That is what I did last year when I took the exam. Study the A&P because you don’t know what they will ask and you have to be prepared as they want you to have a stronge knowledge of all the systems . 

I really hope everyone gets the invites. 🤞 I have not received anything as of yet . Hope there will be posts today that everyone got one . 

2 minutes ago, Go4goals2019 said:

For the A&P based off the site and paper they gave after turning in the application. I believe it is everything pertaining to A&P.  Essay I would just review the basic rules of writing an essay, introduction, body and conclusion. Study the structure . That is what I did last year when I took the exam. Study the A&P because you don’t know what they will ask and you have to be prepared as they want you to have a stronge knowledge of all the systems . 

I really hope everyone gets the invites. 🤞 I have not received anything as of yet . Hope there will be posts today that everyone got one . 

4 minutes ago, MakeitHappen19 said:

The anticipation is killing me! Have they only sent out invites that one day!? Hopefully the rest of us receive ours by tomorrow! Last night I had a dream that I received one, I’m obviously going crazy thinking about this 😂

I’m going insane too, (refreshes email for the 8900th time)

Hey everyone . Nothing yet. I have checked my email 102,349,999 times and nothing. I am so confused because when my application was turned in I was told I met the criteria, the gpa, the pre requisites and shadowing experience. I am just confused as to what is going on? Today is the last day. I received enough points to sit in. I wish they would sent emails to tell you sorry you didn’t make the cut because ...So we know what happened and see what can be improved. 

Just now, Go4goals2019 said:

Hey everyone . Nothing yet. I have checked my email 102,349,999 times and nothing. I am so confused because when my application was turned in I was told I met the criteria, the gpa, the pre requisites and shadowing experience. I am just confused as to what is going on? Today is the last day. I received enough points to sit in. I wish they would sent emails to tell you sorry you didn’t make the cut because ...So we know what happened and see what can be improved. 

I would wait until tonight. I got my email at 5 PM so it might be the last thing they do for the day. Keep your hopes up and keep studying!

For those who haven't gotten an email, as hard as it is, trust the process. Correct me if I'm wrong but I have not seen anyone post any other test date besides the 20th. This is my 4th application cycle and there is ALWAYS more than one test date. In fact, this is the first year that I received an invite for the first testing date. Anxiety will eat you up, trust me I know, but more emails are on the way... watch.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Jason Diaz said:

For those who haven't gotten an email, as hard as it is, trust the process. Correct me if I'm wrong but I have not seen anyone post any other test date besides the 20th. This is my 4th application cycle and there is ALWAYS more than one test date. In fact, this is the first year that I received an invite for the first testing date. Anxiety will eat you up, trust me I know, but more emails are on the way... watch.

Thanks! Trying to stay hopefully just so nervous. This is my second year applying and last year I didn’t score as high as I should have. Last year I received the invite much earlier. The anxiety is there . I have been studying just in case. 

30 minutes ago, MakeitHappen19 said:

I’m on the same boat. There’s no reason I shouldn’t get the invite (not to sound overconfident or anything, I just know I meet the criteria too). I took the exam last year, my score wasn’t the best, that’s were I messed up but my application has definitely gotten better since last year as far as direct pt care is concerned. I’m still hopeful they’re sending out emails. I don’t think they’ve sent out more since that day! Still hoping we all get it today!! 

Trying to stay hopeful, but it is so hard since it has been a week and no updates . Trying to study to keep myself focused, but the anxiety is serious. I hope we all hear something by today. 🤞🤞

Edited by Go4goals2019

Thanks! Trying to stay hopefully just so nervous. This is my second year applying and last year I didn’t score as high as I should have. Last year I received the invite much earlier. The anxiety is there . I have been studying just in case. 
Yes make sure to study so you are prepared. All 3 previous years that test has kicked my behind but I interviewed twice. Praying that this is my year and also that you guys get those emails to soothe the stress, for now lol

3 minutes ago, Jason Diaz said:

Yes make sure to study so you are prepared. All 3 previous years that test has kicked my behind but I interviewed twice. Praying that this is my year and also that you guys get those emails to soothe the stress, for now lol

Agreed the exam really tests you on your knowledge. Hope you get it this year. I know last year waiting to get that interview invite was tough. A&P information destroyed me last exam. I know that was my weakness .