Ohio Dominican University 2017-2018 Application Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interview went well today! Laid back. Very informative. Current students and faculty were great to talk to. Expected to hear back within 2 weeks!

Accepted from the 10/5 interview!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accepted this morning! I interviewed 10/10 PM session. Congrats and good luck to everyone else!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, 

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I was unsure if a class I took would count towards a prerequisite so I emailed them and they said that the admissions committee would need a course description. I sent them the course description about 3 weeks ago and after no response, sent them the syllabus about a week after that. I still haven't gotten a response. So at this point, I don't want to waste money on the application if it won't be counted. Basically I'm wondering if I should email them again at risk of being annoying or just give up trying to contact this program. Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone, 
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I was unsure if a class I took would count towards a prerequisite so I emailed them and they said that the admissions committee would need a course description. I sent them the course description about 3 weeks ago and after no response, sent them the syllabus about a week after that. I still haven't gotten a response. So at this point, I don't want to waste money on the application if it won't be counted. Basically I'm wondering if I should email them again at risk of being annoying or just give up trying to contact this program. Thanks in advance!

Email again, if you haven't already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...