YooperPA

Ohio Dominican University 2017-2018 Application Thread

12 minutes ago, Mikayla said:

If you haven't been declined yet does that mean an interview may be coming your way??

When I went to my interview, they said 60 out of ~120 interviews were offered. Probably more interview dates to come!

On 10/26/2017 at 2:56 PM, bearcatPA said:

Anyone know when they are sending out more interviews??

I feel like they already have - but trust me, crossing my fingers and toes hoping they haven’t yet

Hi! If you haven't heard anything at all from the school, does that mean it is a rejection? I thought they would send out rejection letters but I have not got anything.

I will be interviewing at the November 21st morning session, if anyone has any advice for the flow of the interview it would be greatly appreciated (: 

Hi! If you haven't heard anything at all from the school, does that mean it is a rejection? I thought they would send out rejection letters but I have not got anything.

Some people may get rejections soon after interviews. Others may be waitlisted until more interviews are held. Be patient.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 11/13/2017 at 1:38 PM, ajgaietto said:

Accepted from 11/7 interview!!

Did you interview during the morning or afternoon session? Just curious since I interviewed the same day. 

13 hours ago, mmoyer2018 said:

Did you interview during the morning or afternoon session? Just curious since I interviewed the same day. 

Morning session - are you going to stick with ODU or explore other options?

On 11/16/2017 at 8:45 AM, ajgaietto said:

On 11/16/2017 at 8:45 AM, ajgaietto said:

I had 6 interviews scheduled, was accepted by my first 2 interviews before attending the other 4. Yes I believe I’m going to stick with ODU... btw I interviewed in the morning as well so I already met you. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, er2018 said:

Anyone know if there's a facebook group for our class yet?

I haven’t seen one, but I will make one and share the link here soon. Add me on Facebook so I can add you to the group though! Andrew Gaietto

35 minutes ago, ajgaietto said:

I haven’t seen one, but I will make one and share the link here soon. Add me on Facebook so I can add you to the group though! Andrew Gaietto

Just added you!

2 hours ago, LBrush said:

I was just accepted off of the waitlist I'm so excited!!!

Congrats! Good to hear they are pulling from the waitlist! Did they call you’re or just send an email? Again congrats, that’s awesome news!