On 7/1/2017 at 7:21 PM, aspiring__PA said:

Good luck to everybody applying! Anybody know when invites to interview get sent out?

verified on 6/25 and have not heard anything yet. 

I submitted my app 7/12. Besides the email stating that they have received my application no news yet. You guys will probably hear something before I do. Keep us posted. Good luck!

for having rolling admissions, it sure does seem like they aren't quite rolling. But, I have seen some schools on here that have yet to start handing out interviews so who knows. 

I will be interviewing September 15 as well. I am incredibly nervous! I cannot find much information in prior forums other than "it is very intense"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! Just a little update. Professor Willet was out of the country so they wanted to hold off on notifying people until he got back! They just started today!

I just got a call and was offered a spot! Good luck to everyone else!! 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, belle12 said:

Me too. I was under the impression they send out acceptances, waitlist and rejections at the same time. So I am assuming we should hear soon.

I believe to a certain extent they do send acceptances, wait list, and rejections at the same time. From what i gathered during the interview, they cycle through applications since it is rolling admission.  If you don't hear back now, you still have a shot when they go through the stack of previous application folders after completing future interviews. The student I talked to didn't hear back for months after her interview. So, if you don't receive an email with a rejection letter, I would stay optimistic! 

• Upvote 1

I got a call today too! So excited! Would those of you who got in be interested in making a Facebook page for our current class so we can talk/get to know each other?

• Upvote 1