FLORIDA: Florida Gulf Coast University 2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/4/2017 at 8:39 AM, Jbl21212 said:

On their website it says they have provisional accreditation but on CASPA it says they are a developing program... Is this confirmed anywhere?

I don't think they can accept apps until they receive provisional status.

But yes provisional status will also mean a developing program.

• 2 weeks later...
On July 16, 2017 at 1:29 PM, Jbl21212 said:

Just an update, the supplemental will be available August 1st according to their website.

I checked the website and it still says the July 17th date. Did you call the admissions office to get that date?

Just now, DD2PA said:

I checked the website and it still says the July 17th date. Did you call the admissions office to get that date?

The original link for the supplemental took you to the graduate school admissions page and if you click the "apply now" link it takes you to the message, but for some reason the page is now not loading.

17 minutes ago, Jbl21212 said:

The original link for the supplemental took you to the graduate school admissions page and if you click the "apply now" link it takes you to the message, but for some reason the page is now not loading.

Did you receive a confirmation email from them that they have received all needed materials? I haven't .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived