Good luck to everyone interviewing tomorrow and Friday! I know you guys will do great. Stay calm and enjoy the process. If you are traveling, stay safe! Have fun guys! 

10 hours ago, JessJack said:

Just got my acceptance call! Interviewed oct 13th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yayy!! How exciting! Congratulations! I'm nervously still waiting. We had a great group of people!?

Hi everyone! Congrats to those who have interviewed and been wait-listed or accepted! I applied in July, application verified on 8/2, and called the school at the end of October to check on my application status; I was told that my application was still under review at that time. Has anyone received an interview offer recently? I am curious if they are still offering them! Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I’m actually in the same boat as you. Submitted and verified mid August and have been waiting ever since. I emailed them last week to see if there was any update and was told mine was still under review by the admissions committee. From what I understand, they do the interviews all the way through March/April, and I don’t think they have an interview session in December.

7 minutes ago, Futurepa85 said:

I’m actually in the same boat as you. Submitted and verified mid August and have been waiting ever since. I emailed them last week to see if there was any update and was told mine was still under review by the admissions committee. From what I understand, they do the interviews all the way through March/April, and I don’t think they have an interview session in December.

That makes me feel better, thank you so much! Waiting is the hardest part of the process in my opinion!

@flyfish95

At least half of the class has been chosen so far based off of the Facebook group. There may be more that aren’t in the group. I think there are about 17 but don’t quote me exactly. 

On 2/8/2018 at 7:17 AM, jenna06 said:

Does anyone know if they do March interviews or if they're still giving out interview invites?

I interviewed last week and they said they would probably do a comple more interview dates in March and April. 

Have people received interview invites for the March/April dates? I am hoping to apply to the program but don't know if it is too late! I'm not the strongest applicant so not too sure if I should apply or not this late in the cycle. Any advice would be appreciated !

Also, I'm from California. Don't know if that will factor into my application or not.