Got an email yesterday, 6/5, saying everything has been received and my app is under review!

Same. Got mine on 6/5 also. I have heard the peak time that they receive applications is August.  Maybe they will start interviews not long after that!

Submitted and complete 6/19, verified 6/21. Got an email saying my application was under review the same day as my verification date. Good luck everyone!

• Upvote 1

I have received an interview invite for October 12-13th! Who's with me?

Any advice from those who have already interviewed? Did you all go to the dinner on day one?

@adorsey 

Hey, congrats and good luck!

The interview was pretty fun! I don't think there is a good way to prepare. Just be yourself and answer honestly. The evaluaters will ask follow up questions to keep the conversation going if necessary. I think everyone in our group went to dinner. I definitley recommend it, plus you have to eat anyway! 

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, I interviewed at the Sept. 14-15th session. I found out on Thursday Sept. 28th that I was accepted!! I can not contain my excitement. I'd be happy to answer any questions. I don't check the forum often but send me a personal me and I will get back with you guys.

Good luck to all of you and be patient! There is still quite a bit of time left in the cycle and anything is possible. 

Are those who confirmed their interview slot supposed to receive a confirmation email from MC? I've yet to receive anything after I reserved my spot the day I got my invite.

On 10/4/2017 at 10:33 AM, ATCDZ said:

Are those who confirmed their interview slot supposed to receive a confirmation email from MC? I've yet to receive anything after I reserved my spot the day I got my invite.

I did not receive a conformation once I confirmed my spot. We were sent some information about a week before our interview with an itinerary.

1 hour ago, Blairmcc said:

I did not receive a conformation once I confirmed my spot. We were sent some information about a week before our interview with an itinerary.

Got it yesterday. Thanks.