2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/12/2017 at 8:47 AM, yanetyjo said:

mmmm, we are not a lot applying at Anchorage, ohh well I have not seen many applicants in this Forum. I am applying to the Bachelor program too. Good luck to us.

Back in 2014  there was 22 who interviewed and only 15 got in. In 2015 there was 36 or so and in 2016 my wife said she said she spoke with about 30+ (Current students stop in on interview days). Not everyone knows about these forums. 

Spokane applicants:

I quickly skimmed through here, looks like I see two of you attending the interview in Nov.  I am a current didactic student and am happy to answer questions. I will also be there on Interview day to see your scared and nervous eyes! 

I know it’s easier said than done, but try not to be nervous! Interview day was AWESOME! And a great experience. Be excited and be yourself, you will do great, and MEDEX wants you just as much as you want them! I would definitely suggest you be sure that you know right where to go, so scope out the building early since google maps drops you off on division near 940 North apartments.

I don’t know exactly how nice it is, but there is a small restaurant on the water at the red lion within walking distance (5 minutes or less) to the building you will be in for interviews.

Most of you will be dressed in a jacket, but definitely bring one because the building does run a bit cold.

Best wishes to you, and please let me know what I could do to ease your nerves and stress. I am happy to help! Feel free to send a PM here if you like.

6 minutes ago, RadTech said:

Spokane applicants:

I quickly skimmed through here, looks like I see two of you attending the interview in Nov.  I am a current didactic student and am happy to answer questions. I will also be there on Interview day to see your scared and nervous eyes! 

I know it’s easier said than done, but try not to be nervous! Interview day was AWESOME! And a great experience. Be excited and be yourself, you will do great, and MEDEX wants you just as much as you want them! I would definitely suggest you be sure that you know right where to go, so scope out the building early since google maps drops you off on division near 940 North apartments.

I don’t know exactly how nice it is, but there is a small restaurant on the water at the red lion within walking distance (5 minutes or less) to the building you will be in for interviews.

Most of you will be dressed in a jacket, but definitely bring one because the building does run a bit cold.

Best wishes to you, and please let me know what I could do to ease your nerves and stress. I am happy to help! Feel free to send a PM here if you like.

Thank you! Did you interview last year? Your sn sounds familiar. I interviewed last year. I was a nervous wreck and that was the demise of me. Not this time! Lol I even set up a mock interview with the people that make me the most nervous (my manager and director) haha 

I look forward to meeting you all and seeing some familiar faces from last years interview. :)  

~Bianca

On 10/13/2017 at 8:10 PM, Beeraye said:

Thank you! Did you interview last year? Your sn sounds familiar. I interviewed last year. I was a nervous wreck and that was the demise of me. Not this time! Lol I even set up a mock interview with the people that make me the most nervous (my manager and director) haha 

I look forward to meeting you all and seeing some familiar faces from last years interview. :)  

~Bianca

Hey Bianca! I think I do remember your name, I was wearing the gray suit with yellow tie and had my leather man bag. At least that’s how everyone else remembers me! ?

see you soon!

6 hours ago, RadTech said:

Hey Bianca! I think I do remember your name, I was wearing the gray suit with yellow tie and had my leather man bag. At least that’s how everyone else remembers me! ?

see you soon!

Yes, I think I vaguely remember? what’s your name? I was sitting kitty corner from David (he and I had our first interview together). I can’t say I was wearing anything super different.. typical pant and jacket and I think white blouse... Tall and had a curling iron burn on my neck, imbarrassing! Lol 

Well, see you soon and looking forward to another chance!

Hey everyone, curious if any of you know how many rounds of interviews each school does? I applied to Tacoma and didnt hear anything for the interview on the 21st. I'm still hopeful, but was curious if anyone knows exactly how many interviews they plan to do. TIA. 

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! Congrats to all who got interviews!!! I received a Spokane interview invite for November 4th as well. The invite email came in on October 2nd.  I would love to join you all at the Elk the night before along with another interview invite, so there will be two of us :)

6 hours ago, sfine said:

How many applicants do they invite to interview at a time? My interview is November 14th in Seattle, and I'm just curious how many people will be there. I'm very excited about this interview, Medex is one of my top choices.

Our interview for the Seattle program had 36 applicants in the pool.  I think that is the general format, but I'm not sure if the numbers change as they fill spots (i.e., if they switch to a smaller applicant pool for later interview dates).

16 hours ago, PNWPaWannabe said:

Our interview for the Seattle program had 36 applicants in the pool.  I think that is the general format, but I'm not sure if the numbers change as they fill spots (i.e., if they switch to a smaller applicant pool for later interview dates).

Thank you :)

Archived