2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, RGoulet said:

Just got my interview invite today in Spokane on January 6th for the Anchorage cohort! Good luck to everyone! 

If you have any questions about Anchorage/Alaska let me know. My wife graduates in August as Anchorage class 8 and I plan on applying in 2022. We also have lived in Alaska for years so please feel free to ask any questions you have.

14 minutes ago, pa supportive husband said:

If you have any questions about Anchorage/Alaska let me know. My wife graduates in August as Anchorage class 8 and I plan on applying in 2022. We also have lived in Alaska for years so please feel free to ask any questions you have.

thank you so much! I do live in Anchorage currently and will keep you in mind if I have any questions :)

2 hours ago, RGoulet said:

That’s so amazing! Maybe we can all meet somewhere on Thursday or Friday before the interview to get to know one another. 

That will be great!! This will be my first time there, so dont know the area, but Wouldnt mind meeting up before the interview. 

5 minutes ago, NanaD said:

That will be great!! This will be my first time there, so dont know the area, but Wouldnt mind meeting up before the interview. 

J would love to meet up with who ever can make it. I have never been there either so I was thinking of arriving a day or two early. If anyone has a suggestion on a place to meet or we could pick a good place for dinner and conversation. 

8 hours ago, Ineedaname said:

I too would like to meet any and all others interviewing. I am staying at the Red Lion by the campus. Not sure what all is around but I can post when I get there on the morning of the third.

if any of those who have already interviewed have suggestions, please feel free to share.

I too will be staying at the Hotel RL but wont be getting there until Thursday at 7 pm.. i would still like to meet up. 

21 hours ago, NanaD said:

I’m not sure yet where I’ll be staying yet but closer to the date we can all meet up either at a hotel or a coffee house:) looking forward to meeting you all! Spokane is super fun:) 

• 2 weeks later...

I get in on Thursday at around 7 pm.  I am still very much interested in meeting up either Thursday night or Friday to get to know each other a bit and chat.  I will be staying in the RL Hotel.  First time in Spokane. Just let me know where and what time. 

8 hours ago, Ineedaname said:
Hey NanaD, there are a few of us staying at the RL. So it will be very easy to set up a time for us all to meet in the lobby and chat. Friday night we are seeing how many would like to go to dinner at Central Foods. 

That sounds good to me.  Central Foods at 6 pm on Friday night works for me. I have PM you my number just in case plans change. 

Archived