2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My friend had started CASPA but never submitted and received an email yesterday that all applicants had been reviewed and invited to interview. Spokane was also my first choice and I never received anything either. I do also know that they only had one interview and typically do two. My hope has dwindled, now I'm just waiting on the rejection and I will start preparing for the  next cycle

Spokane still has another interview. Last years was in January. I don’t know when invites are sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/9/2017 at 10:01 AM, tanisimov said:

My friend had started CASPA but never submitted and received an email yesterday that all applicants had been reviewed and invited to interview. Spokane was also my first choice and I never received anything either. I do also know that they only had one interview and typically do two. My hope has dwindled, now I'm just waiting on the rejection and I will start preparing for the  next cycle

There is another interview scheduled for Spokane. It will be early January. Invites should go out via email early in December.

Congratulations on getting in Beeraye!

Just now, RadTech said:

There is another interview scheduled for Spokane. It will be early January. Invites should go out via email early in December.

Congratulations on getting in Beeraye!

Yes,  Congratulations Beeraye! I know this has been a long awaited acceptance. Thanks for the heads up RadTech! I figured as I submitted Aug 25th, verified Sept 1st and got the requirements met email Sept 8th that it would be a later interview, if any. Praying for that January interview, yet I am still looking over ways to improve my application 

Got my rejection letter in the mail today. It was the dreaded small white envelope with the UW logo. It was nice, however, that they included a packet with suggestions for how to improve my application for next cycle. Seems that they really encourage re-applicants and are willing to help improve each portion of the CASPA application. The suggestions were not specific to me, just general ones that could bolster the app. I've been accepted to another school in the region so it's a bitter-sweet rejection, but still just reminds me how difficult this entire application process has been! Best of luck to you all that are still in the process and congrats to those already accepted! Seems like it's a great program! 

16 minutes ago, fireman2241 said:

Got my rejection letter in the mail today. It was the dreaded small white envelope with the UW logo. It was nice, however, that they included a packet with suggestions for how to improve my application for next cycle. Seems that they really encourage re-applicants and are willing to help improve each portion of the CASPA application. The suggestions were not specific to me, just general ones that could bolster the app. I've been accepted to another school in the region so it's a bitter-sweet rejection, but still just reminds me how difficult this entire application process has been! Best of luck to you all that are still in the process and congrats to those already accepted! Seems like it's a great program! 

Glad you were accepted to another school!

Which locations did you apply to?

On 11/11/2017 at 9:14 AM, Anastasia said:

Congratulations! When did you hear from them? Was it by phone or e-mail?? I am going crazy over here with no news!

Hey, sorry for the lag time in replying to you. I got an email on November 9th around 2:30pm. Hope you hear soon! I got a pile of rejections before I heard, so try and keep up the good spirits. 

Just now, Ineedaname said:

So I see Seattle and Tacoma campuses have sent out rejections, but has anyone been rejected that listed Spokane as their first choice? Everyday I have to psych myself up to check my mail box, it’s getting draining.

I have not seen any, however I think it's because Spokane has another interview to go. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 8:58 PM, Ineedaname said:

So I see Seattle and Tacoma campuses have sent out rejections, but has anyone been rejected that listed Spokane as their first choice? Everyday I have to psych myself up to check my mail box, it’s getting draining.

Just got the dreaded letter in my mailbox 

#1 Spokane #2 Tacoma 

Yes,  Congratulations Beeraye! I know this has been a long awaited acceptance. Thanks for the heads up RadTech! I figured as I submitted Aug 25th, verified Sept 1st and got the requirements met email Sept 8th that it would be a later interview, if any. Praying for that January interview, yet I am still looking over ways to improve my application 

Thank you all and good luck winter interviewers. Remember to be your best professional self. Definitely don’t try to be someone you think they want... Don’t worry about technical questions...It’s all about you and how you would handle certain situations. Their website has nice prep questions. If this year doesn’t happen, don’t let it bring you down! If it’s what you really want, keep at it! That’s what I did! Lucky number 3! After interviews, those who get that life changing phone call, just IM me and I’ll add u to our fb IM group and once everyone knows, we can create an actual fb page... [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived