Application Cycle 2017-18

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, KelseyBelsey said:

Just got a call from Rush and accepted off of the alternate list! I was told I was in the middle of the wait list so there's definitely movement now. So excited to be joining you guys!

Not sure if that was my spot or not, but I emailed at 1:12 PM and haven't received a reply yet. Either way, good luck everyone! The Rush group seems really awesome and giving up my seat was a bummer because of them! 

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone! I'm interviewing on 7/13. Good luck to everyone! This is my first year applying and very first interview, so I'm a bit nervous, especially since it seems like the bulk of the interview is MMI based. Any last tips on how best to prepare for it? I've noticed that most MMIs have a 2-minute portion where you read and consider the prompt, with 8 minutes to respond. Is that how this one is structured? That seems like a long time considering there are 6-7 stations, but then again, what do I know haha. Are all of the prompts professional situations, or are there standard interview questions during the MMI as well?

Archived