Application Cycle 2017-18

1 hour ago, BUTWHY said:

Anybody from the 10/13 interview hear anything back yet? I'm on the edge of my seat!

I interviewed 10/13 and just got the email that I was put on the alternate acceptance list... so I guess there’s still hope! They said they’d pull off of that list if a seat opened up In the class... usually after January. Good luck to you!!!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Nicwilk said:

I interviewed 10/13 and just got the email that I was put on the alternate acceptance list... so I guess there’s still hope! They said they’d pull off of that list if a seat opened up In the class... usually after January. Good luck to you!!!

Same here. Alternate list from the 10/13 interview.

For anyone that has gotten an invite for interview, they also send a link to submit 

"please select the Health Sciences Supplemental Application and complete the application." I didn't find any place that said health sciences supplemental application, but the link they send out was just brief 'rush application'

It took me like 5-10 mins and it was only biographical information. Did I do the right application ??

For anyone that has gotten an invite for interview, they also send a link to submit 
"please select the Health Sciences Supplemental Application and complete the application." I didn't find any place that said health sciences supplemental application, but the link they send out was just brief 'rush application'
It took me like 5-10 mins and it was only biographical information. Did I do the right application ??

That’s what I remember doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know about how many seats are currently filled for this cycle? Rush is my top choice and I am currently on the waitlist. I am remaining hopeful and have tentatively committed to a different program, but I would love to attend Rush, so just checking in for any updates. :)

27 minutes ago, papag said:

Does anyone know about how many seats are currently filled for this cycle? Rush is my top choice and I am currently on the waitlist. I am remaining hopeful and have tentatively committed to a different program, but I would love to attend Rush, so just checking in for any updates. :)

There's 15 people on the Facebook page. Not sure if there's more students accepted who aren't on fb, or haven't joined it yet. On October 4th, an admin from Rush posted on our fb page that the class is almost full and they have 3 interview dates left

3 hours ago, modernlily16 said:

There's 15 people on the Facebook page. Not sure if there's more students accepted who aren't on fb, or haven't joined it yet. On October 4th, an admin from Rush posted on our fb page that the class is almost full and they have 3 interview dates left

Thank you for the info!! Super helpful! Congrats on your acceptance ?

Archived