Application Cycle 2017-18

2 minutes ago, tjl2888 said:

I was on the interview waitlist as well and I haven't heard anything from them since being put on the waitlist. 

Yeah I just heard back from them yesterday and this is what they said: 

"This has been an exceptionally robust admissions year for our program, and you are part of a very large and highly competitive applicant pool.  While your academic and healthcare experience meets our criteria for a program interview, the class is currently full and we do not have any availability to offer you an interview."

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/9/2017 at 11:59 AM, rosiepoo_unowho said:

I was also on the interview waitlist, and was denied yesterday- Same email, saying all spots are filled. Congrats to those who got a seat!

I haven't received any correspondance from them since being put on the wait list. I even double my sent email, and it was to the right email address, so they should've received my acceptance to be placed on the wait list. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, nashak said:

I was on the alternate acceptance list and I just got an email today saying I was accepted! Putting my deposit down tomorrow! So excited and good luck to everyone else on the alternate list!

Did you send anything to the school after your interview?

• 2 weeks later...

I have also withdrawn. Hope someone gets good news soon. I have said it on the fb group, and I will say it here: the applicants I met at Rush were by a large margin my favorite on the interview trail. Everyone was so low-key, friendly, accomplished but humble I am sad that I will not be getting to spend 30 months with you guys. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To those on the alternate list, hang in there. I am accepted to Rush, but have been accepted elsewhere and will VERY LIKELY release my seat at Rush. As RFUMS, SLU, and a few other "local" schools finish up, people like myself who hold more than one seat will begin to commit to one and release our held seats.

Archived