Application Cycle 2017-18

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, abp_520 said:

congratulations! Did they just notify you today? Mine was verified around the same time as yours and still haven't heard back. 

Thank you! I received the email yesterday. I emailed admissions last week for an update and they informed me that they received a large number of applicants and to expect an update in 2-3 weeks!

ACCEPTED BY RUSH UNIVERSITY!!! This is my second year of applying to PA school and Rush as well.

CASPA Verified May 11th

Interview invite June 29th

Interview July 28th

ACCEPTED August 2nd

CGPA 3.7

CSGPA 3.6

PCE 6000 hours

GRE V 153 Q 151 A 5.0

Anyone else accepted from the July 28th interview? Im really excited to meet the rest of the class in May! 

For those of you interviewing... relax and be yourself. The faculty are great and the interview process is actually rather fun and less stressful than you might think. Good luck to all

17 hours ago, tmedeiros88 said:

ACCEPTED BY RUSH UNIVERSITY!!! This is my second year of applying to PA school and Rush as well.

CASPA Verified May 11th

Interview invite June 29th

Interview July 28th

ACCEPTED August 2nd

CGPA 3.7

CSGPA 3.6

PCE 6000 hours

GRE V 153 Q 151 A 5.0

Anyone else accepted from the July 28th interview? Im really excited to meet the rest of the class in May! 

For those of you interviewing... relax and be yourself. The faculty are great and the interview process is actually rather fun and less stressful than you might think. Good luck to all

Congrats! 

Do you know about how many applicants were at your interview session?

On 8/2/2017 at 10:46 AM, Brother of Gus said:

To those who interviewed last week, do you remember how long she said it would take for us to hear back? I thought she said two weeks, but I just looked through last years application thread and it was like two months for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said 1-2 weeks. 

3 minutes ago, abp_520 said:

Has anyone received a rejection from Rush? Wondering if the silence I'm getting has potential to be a good thing or if it's just bad lol 

I got an email from them June 20 saying they received my verified CASPA and they're gonna review my app.... haven't heard back since lol

3 hours ago, abp_520 said:

Has anyone received a rejection from Rush? Wondering if the silence I'm getting has potential to be a good thing or if it's just bad lol 

2 hours ago, tjl2888 said:

This is odd. I applied after you and got a put on the waitlist. Can't figure out their trend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I applied June 10th and hadn't heard anything from them. i emailed them earlier in the week and just received "

Thank you for your interest in Rush University's Physician Assistant Program. 

Your application has been reviewed. 

You should receive official communication from us soon."

Can't tell how to take that.

On 8/11/2017 at 10:31 AM, clamscantfeel said:

I applied June 10th and hadn't heard anything from them. i emailed them earlier in the week and just received "

Thank you for your interest in Rush University's Physician Assistant Program. 

Your application has been reviewed. 

You should receive official communication from us soon."

Can't tell how to take that.

The only thing you can do is wait. My definition of the wait list is that all the interview spots are filled at this point, and they are adding to the wait list and those people are waiting to see if spots open up. But this is my first year applying and other definitions I had have not been right. No news is good news, so just keep your spirits up. 

7 hours ago, abp_520 said:

I received the under review on 6/8 and hadn't heard anything so I emailed 7/26 for an update and was told to wait 2-3 more weeks. And then I just got the waitlist to interview email today, 8/11. So hopefully you hear something soon!

Just now, abp_520 said:

congratulations! Did you have a waitlist to interview before this? Or is this the first correspondence you've received since your application complete email?

Thank you! I reached out to them on August 7th and received a reply on August 11th saying "Your application has been reviewed. You should receive official communication from us soon."

Archived