Virginia: EVMS 2016-2017 cycle

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted CASPA in July, and the shop in September.

I got a email that reviews my app and confirmed that it was received/all prerequisites were accepted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ same here, email that everything was received and they're reviewing. Yes call; they're super nice in the admissions office!!!

Same here guys! Don't worry they aren't even half way through reviewing the applications, so we still have a wait. Where are you guys from? I'm from NC :)

I'm from PA! I submitted my application 2/5, received an e-mail that it was received 2/10, and just got an e-mail on 3/30 that all my pre-reqs were completed, accepted, and eligible for review. And that a decision will be made by June 2017. 

Hey everyone! I have been accepted to another program, but EVMS is my top choice. Does anyone know if they will let me know the details of me review status? For example, if I called them would they be able to tell me if I my application has been reviewed yet or not, and if I will or won't be getting an interview? I really need to make a decision on this other program, but don't want to give up on EVMS prematurely. Thanks for the help.

Hey everyone! I have been accepted to another program, but EVMS is my top choice. Does anyone know if they will let me know the details of me review status? For example, if I called them would they be able to tell me if I my application has been reviewed yet or not, and if I will or won't be getting an interview? I really need to make a decision on this other program, but don't want to give up on EVMS prematurely. Thanks for the help.

That is such a hard decision to make. If I were you, I would choose the other program. Mainly because even if you were to interview, you may not get a definite acceptance to EVMS until way after the interview. You don't want to turn down the other program prematurely either.

I hope you get some answers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they'll give any other information about the status of your application other than the emails we've received. Typically, they only let people know as a whole when confirming whether you got an interview, which will be June...and even then they advise in waves based on who accepts or declines the interview. Hard choice whether to hold out or not...GL with your decision!

I'm in the same situation, it's so hard to decide what program to go for just because we have to wait so long. I would go wherever you're definitely accepted. Even if we get an interview we aren't guaranteed an acceptance. How did you guys hear about the program. It took me some time to find this one, but now it's my top choice. Do any of you guys have families? If I'm accepted we will have to relocate.

I'm in the same situation, it's so hard to decide what program to go for just because we have to wait so long. I would go wherever you're definitely accepted. Even if we get an interview we aren't guaranteed an acceptance. How did you guys hear about the program. It took me some time to find this one, but now it's my top choice. Do any of you guys have families? If I'm accepted we will have to relocate.

I'm from northern VA, about four hours from EVMS. I have a family too, so if I'm accepted it means a move for my husband and son too.  EVMS is definitely my top choice.  I didn't even apply to others this cycle, but I will apply to a few other back-up in this next cycle.  I am so anxious for June to come!  I think about it every day.

I'm from northern VA, about four hours from EVMS. I have a family too, so if I'm accepted it means a move for my husband and son too. EVMS is definitely my top choice. I didn't even apply to others this cycle, but I will apply to a few other back-up in this next cycle. I am so anxious for June to come! I think about it every day.

Took the words out of my mouth in everything you mentioned...top and only choice this cycle. I too will have a little family in tow if I'm accepted. :) Come on June!!!!

Archived