Virginia: EVMS 2016-2017 cycle

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called admissions and she said there will be no interviews sent out today. The second wave will be sent out on Monday (June 5th). I asked her if there will be a third wave and she said it depends on how many people accept the second but for now the status is unclear on how many waves there will be.

I called admissions and she said there will be no interviews sent out today. The second wave will be sent out on Monday (June 5th). I asked her if there will be a third wave and she said it depends on how many people accept the second but for now the status is unclear on how many waves there will be.

Thank you so much for an update. Ive been refreshing my email like every 5-10 minutes...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

So they said for sure today the second wave will be released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what tdhanani said...after contacting the admissions and talking to them [emoji55] the wait is sooooooo intriguing

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

So they said for sure today the second wave will be released?

I called on Friday afternoon and they said they will send out invitation invites today. So hopefully we all hear back soon. Good luck everyone!

Archived