Virginia: EVMS 2016-2017 cycle

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted back in August! Anyone know when they will start offering interviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I submitted my app last week and received the same review email. Eek getting excited! Jmtam, they interview over a 3 day period in July and should have that list narrowed down by June. 

On 2/13/2017 at 1:16 PM, jmtam said:

Really? All the way in July?

They do not review until March. Interviews tend to be in July. This creates a huge burden when you want to take a chance for the next cycle or not. From my experience, reapply asap and do not wait regardless if you get an interview.

• 2 weeks later...

On the web page I read they offer a little over 300 interview. They only conduct just over half of that for the 80 seats. We will be notified in June if we have received an interview for July. They sent them in waves, giving each wave 72 hours to respond to the invitation. If someone denies the interview this does not free up another one for someone else (this was noted on a different discussion on a previous class page).

Archived