Class of 2019 Cycle NSU Fort Lauderdale

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget to join the Facebook group for your class once you have been offered and have accepted your seat! It's going to be very helpful with finding living arrangements, textbooks, paperwork, or any other question you could possibly think of! This page will help you with getting prepared for the program and you'll be using it as your main form of communication with classmates throughout your time at Nova. There are also about 20 people from my class (of 2018) that are more than willing to help with any questions you may have (any distractions from studying would be much appreciated, lol). Congrats Sharks, you've made it!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1867286040160155/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been 2 weeks since my interview and I have yet to hear anything from them. Did any of you have to call the office to find out your status?

Someone from my interview group had to call to inquire about decisions and was told that the committee didn't meet the week of our interview, which was almost two weeks ago.

Archived