2016-2017 Application Cycle

Hey everyone, I've heard that Michael was going to let all the people wait listed know their final status early December. Anyone hear anything? My thought is that they could just be waiting till after the holidays to notify people? Or they are just naturally busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed it would! Ya they said that they hope to let everyone know in early December. But everything can be unpredictable as we know.

I think he told us that we would know if we are accepted, waitlisted, or denied by early December.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@vihnguyen thanks for the info! I'll look into it.. I'm still on the waitlist for the PA program, so I'm thinking about just applying just in case. Because aren't the odds really good for being accepted into the PA program after the masters program?

It's literally a guarantee as long as you don't fail your classes

@dylhann9 no problem! Being on the waitlist is already high chances for you! I wish you the best of luck! As for the odds of getting accepted to PA school after this program, I'm not too sure about actually. I don't want to rely on those stats too much and just focus on strengthening my application. After applying to the MHS program, they usually get back to you within a month, maybe less and then you have 2 weeks to put in your deposit.

Anyone look into apartments to rent in Henderson yet? I'm looking to Remington Canyon Apartments right now but I need a roommate

I just started looking about a week ago. This does seem like a great place. I was told that a Facebook page was suppose to be made, so your class could start interacting and seeing about housing and possible roommates. But haven't heard anything more about it.

I just started looking about a week ago. This does seem like a great place. I was told that a Facebook page was suppose to be made, so your class could start interacting and seeing about housing and possible roommates. But haven't heard anything more about it.

Yeah, I'm also waiting for that Facebook group to be made

For those of you who are considering the MHS program at Touro, is it mainly to help your chances at sliding into the PA program/build your application? Because if that program is a year long, that is a year that you could've applied this next upcoming cycle (April 2017) and could possibly get accepted your second time applying, and won't have that opportunity because you are in the year long MHS program.. these are questions I am asking myself since I'm on the waitlist still for PA program. I just want to hear your guys opinion on this as it is something I am considering. I just wouldn't want to let another year pass me by of possibly getting accepting to my end desired result: PA school. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived