2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any current students or anyone know how long it normally takes for them to get back to the people on the wait list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a current student, but I did just interview here on Tuesday, September 20th. Michael told us that we would be reviewed once the rest of the interviews are complete in late November. Consequently, we likely won't receive a decision until after Thanksgiving which would likely mean (speculation on my part) that's when names from the waitlist are contacted. We were told that the first block of interviews (roughly 80 candidates) were offered 24 acceptances. My guess is the next 80 or so interviews will have about the same number of acceptances and then they will fill the remaining openings with the waitlist. Hope this helps.

Not a current student, but I did just interview here on Tuesday, September 20th. Michael told us that we would be reviewed once the rest of the interviews are complete in late November. Consequently, we likely won't receive a decision until after Thanksgiving which would likely mean (speculation on my part) that's when names from the waitlist are contacted. We were told that the first block of interviews (roughly 80 candidates) were offered 24 acceptances. My guess is the next 80 or so interviews will have about the same number of acceptances and then they will fill the remaining openings with the waitlist. Hope this helps.

Hey thanks for that info, very helpful. So I presume that roughly 10 people from the waitlist will be contacted. I'm not sure how many people were waitlisted, but sounds like quite a few. Let's hope for the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived