2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone on the wait list gotten any updates?

I've been debating about sending off an email to ask but I don't want to be a pest so I've been holding off until the beginning of November. Thought I would ask here for now.

I haven't received anything as far as updates. I am anxious to know also when they are going to start notifying us who are on the waitlist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I interview at the end of September Micheal said that the two groups who interviewed during this month would hear back in a week after their interview only if they were accepted. If they were rejected or wait-listed they would hear back at the same time as everyone else after the last interview ~ late November maybe early December.If they stick with this plan everyone that has not heard anything wont know anything for about another month. Hope this helps. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I interview at the end of September Micheal said that the two groups who interviewed during this month would hear back in a week after their interview only if they were accepted. If they were rejected or wait-listed they would hear back at the same time as everyone else after the last interview ~ late November maybe early December.If they stick with this plan everyone that has not heard anything wont know anything for about another month. Hope this helps. 

Which interview group were you? When I interviewed Sept 20th they said that you would absolutely not hear back from the program until late November/early December but I guess I've also been told that someone received an acceptance from my group that was interviewed a few weeks after the interview.

Hi everyone!

So my interview is tomorrow, November 8! If anyone is going to be there tomorrow, I can't wait to see and meet you! Best of luck to the people in here that haven't heard about an interview yet! Anyways, anyone have some last minute advice for me? Any trick questions? Also does anyone know if they got in yet and if so when did you interview? Touro is my first choice school and I'd love to hear any testimonies!

Which interview group were you? When I interviewed Sept 20th they said that you would absolutely not hear back from the program until late November/early December but I guess I've also been told that someone received an acceptance from my group that was interviewed a few weeks after the interview.

I was in the September 27th group. Michael mention that they had changed their mind on waiting just the day before my interview group,  since there was no interviews being held in October .

I was in the September 27th group. Michael mention that they had changed their mind on waiting just the day before my interview group,  since there was no interviews being held in October .

Did he say they would only be notifying accepted students right away? I haven't heard anything yet so I guess I'm either waitlisted or denied. Too bad because I would love to attend this program.

Optimistic3, yes they only notified the individuals that were accepted.I am in the same spot as you are either waitlisted or rejected its tough not to hear anything back for 2 months. I am trying to stay positive as I also loved the program and really hope to get in. About a month left before we find out, good luck.

Good luck on your interview today! You will absolutely love the school, I know I did and I can't wait to start this summer! Definitely no trick questions! Very very straightforward! They will most likely just ask you the typical questions but also a few regarding specific parts of your CASPA so maybe brush up on what you wrote down! Everyone says it, but be yourself! Make sure the program is just as much what you're looking for as it is that you're what they're looking for! (Also I interviewed August 23 and was accepted September 15)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the waitlisted applicants will know if they've been selected to fill those last few spots? I know we can be pulled off the list at any time prior to the start of classes, but last I knew they had some spots left over after interviews were done with. Or have those been filled up too now?

Archived