New PA programs in Maryland/DC

Hey has anyone heard about two new masters PA programs opening at prince georges community college in 2013, and the other new masters PA program at UDC (University of District of Columbia)? I am not yet sure when the UDC program will open, but they approved the program in 2010 so I am assuming that it will open sometime soon.

For all the people who live in the DMV area I think this is great news because it gives applicants more options when applying.

Has anyone else heard about these two new programs?

Hey has anyone heard about two new masters PA programs opening at prince georges community college in 2013, and the other new masters PA program at UDC (University of District of Columbia)? I am not yet sure when the UDC program will open, but they approved the program in 2010 so I am assuming that it will open sometime soon. For all the people who live in the DMV area I think this is great news because it gives applicants more options when applying. Has anyone else heard about these two new programs?

Are you sure Prince Georges community college is starting a PA program. Do you have a link?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived