I need help, I want to become a PA BUT DONT KNOW HOW

A little research can go a long way. But for now, any major while completing the most common pre-requisites;

• General Biology I and II
  • General Chemistry I and II (Orgo/Biochem)
  • Anatomy & Physiology I and II
  • Microbiology
  • Precalc or Statistics (any discipline)
  • Nutrition
  • Genetics
  • Cell Biology
  • Psychology (General, Abnormal, or Across the Lifespan)

HCE. Tons of it. Also, make peace with the Pre-PA section of the forum :)

No.  

I'm sorry that this is blunt, and I am not trying to be rude, but you are a sophomore in college but yet you didn't write a legible question, let alone do a few minutes of WORK to figure out the appropriate place on these boards to post your question.

Furthermore, for some reason you couldn't get into a nursing program.  If you can't qualify for nursing school, very unlikely you would ever qualify for any PA program anywhere.  

Looking at how you are presenting yourself to the professionals on these boards, I would encourage you to pursue another career.

No.  

I'm sorry that this is blunt, and I am not trying to be rude, but you are a sophomore in college but yet you didn't write a legible question, let alone do a few minutes of WORK to figure out the appropriate place on these boards to post your question.

Furthermore, for some reason you couldn't get into a nursing program.  If you can't qualify for nursing school, very unlikely you would ever qualify for any PA program anywhere.  

Looking at how you are presenting yourself to the professionals on these boards, I would encourage you to pursue another career.

Well that escalated quickly lol... I think you were a little too harsh. He's a sophomore in college so I assume hes...(or she) is 19. OP still got lots of time to mature and develop. Although I do agree if you can't get into nursing school then you probably cant get into PA school either. Start working really hard now and get that GPA as high as possible is what i would recommend. 

Archived