Hey everyone! Just looking for some advice/ input/ personal experience with applying to PA school. 

I graduated in May 2019 with a Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology with stats that were subpar at best. I’ve always known I wanted to be in medicine but struggled a lot with my science courses in undergrad. Since graduating I’ve retaken every single pre req (plus additional science classes) averaging about a 3.8 in my last 40 credits (still taking classes in Fall 2020 and Spring 2021.) I’m planning to apply in June 2021 and at that time I will have 60 PostBac credits. 

Im hopeful to continue with an upwards trend for the remainder of my classes which should give me the following stats by June 2021: 

cgpa: 3.2

sgpa:3.2

In terms of PCE/HCE/Shadowing hours: 

I’m an ER scribe with about 1000 hours, planning to take my NREMT this month (delayed due to COVID) and I will begin working as an EMT as soon as I get my certification. I have about 200 HCE as a PT Aide and about 250 PCE through a trip to Nicaragua with Global Medical Brigades. I’m hoping to have over 2000 hours by the time I apply.
I work with many ED PA’s whom I have and plan to continue to shadow and I’ve shadowed and Oncology PA for about 20 hours. 

I have not taken my GRE yet but plan to take it in October. 

I’m mostly applying to schools who do more of a holistic admissions and consider a last 60 credit gpa along with some pre req grade replacement policy with hopes to emphasize my upwards trend in grades. 

What do you guys think about my stats?? Do any of you have experience applying as a low gpa non traditional student?? Do you guys have any tips for what I can improve? Tips for CASPA? 

Any advice/ input in general would be extremely helpful!! Thank you in advance!!