Bachelor's degree in progress kill chances?

Pacific requires a bachelor's degree to be completed prior to May 1st in the year of entry. Has anyone been accepted that had all of their prerequistites completed, but a bachelor's degree still in progress at the time of application? Thanks for any info! It seems too competitive to have anything less than perfect!

• Administrator

I was accepted with OChem still in progress, but a bachelor's long since completed. I don't know of anyone who did it the other way around... but then, we didn't sit down and compare notes once we got in. Pacific used to have a bachelor's degree completion program, so I don't perceive any particular prejudice against folks who don't have one yet... especially older students with lots of HCE and upward GPA trends, I would suspect.

When in doubt, call (or email) Leah and ask. She's going to be busy for the next couple of weeks, since this year's interviews just wrapped up Saturday, so don't feel bad if you don't get a personalized response right away.

• 1 year later...

Archived