Interviews?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called admissions the other day and they said that they have been pretty backed up with applications. I submitted mine before the 15th as well but still haven't received an official 'complete' email. (We're fine as long as everything was submitted before the 15th). I'm assuming this means they'll probably be a bit slow on interview invites. The initial impression I received was that they don't review many apps until the 15th deadline, and then look through the first batch and select people to be interviewed. It might be awhile, but hopefully we hear something soon!

Thank you! My CASPA application was sent in the first batch in mid June. I don't know the exact date that I submitted my supplemental, but I know it was early to mid July. I received the email for my completed application on July 27. It took a about a week or so to get the email. I even called because I didn't get an email saying that I had submitted my supplemental. They were very nice and let me know that they had everything. I hope this helps!

mkleppek, I see that you'll be interviewing on the same day that I am. I just thought it would be nice to find out where you're from and where you went to school. It might be nice to know someone before the interview. I'm from Charlotte, NC and I went to UNC-Charlotte. Congrats on the interview!

Amberlee,

I look forward to meeting you. My name is Meredith and I went to Undergrad at UF. I'm living in Gainesville since I graduated, working at Shands Hospital, but I am originally from Tampa, Fl. I will be flying up the day before interviews. What was you major in undergrad? Have you interviewed anywhere else yet?

• 2 weeks later...

I also got an interview invite in november yesterday. Just want to tell everyone that anything is possible, I submitted my app. before the early deadline and got two confirmations I think by mistake, one a while after submiting my app. My Science GPA was the weakest part of my app. but I think my other personal info and letters of rec. helped me a lot. don't give up out there.

Archived