Interviews?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any of you that attended this past interview session mind sharing your stats? I have an interview coming up and just wanna see if I can gauge my chances... Also, if you are not comfortable with posting them here, please feel free to Private Message me. I really appreciate it! Thanks! :)

I interviewed on 1/10. It looks like I am either wait listed or rejected at this point. Interesting because I felt like the interview went very well, but you never know what they are looking for.

Hm...I interviewed on 1/9. I also haven't heard. It looks like we're in the same boat. Odd...as this interview could not have gone better in my opinion. But perhaps I read the day completely wrong. I would prefer to know one way or another. Well done to everyone who got accepted! You'll be great! It's a great program...and I am honored to have even interviewed. See you in the field in 2014;)

I interviewed on 1/10. It looks like I am either wait listed or rejected at this point. Interesting because I felt like the interview went very well, but you never know what they are looking for.

I interviewed November 29th and still haven't heard anything. I'm assuming we were some of the ones put in the maybe pile and won't find out until March 1st, so there's still hope :)

good luck to everyone interviewing this week!

Remember: The key to group interview success is to be the loudest and most forceful. Don't back down from anything. The adcoms want to see how firmly you can beat down your filthy opponents! Also, slip in some dirty jokes and racially charged stereotypes to let them know you can totally hang with the crowd. :;;D:

That, or just relax, be yourself, and work together :)

good luck to everyone interviewing this week!

Remember: The key to group interview success is to be the loudest and most forceful. Don't back down from anything. The adcoms want to see how firmly you can beat down your filthy opponents! Also, slip in some dirty jokes and racially charged stereotypes to let them know you can totally hang with the crowd. :;;D:

That, or just relax, be yourself, and work together :)

Archived