Interviews?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to those who have been accepted and invited for interviews! I just got an email today stating that I'm in an 'interview waitlist' pool. So basically, I could get an interview if someone cancels. I guess that's better than being rejected, but still seems like a somewhat strange outcome :ohnoes:

Vas and MMNort--you make me laugh! I'm right there with you. Vas--I want to call Wendy with the same question and MMNort, I have been checking the mail for rejections religiously. I live in Utah, so maybe mine is still in the mail (I really hope not!). Vas, for what it's worth, I just gave up an interview spot at a different school a few days ago. It was in Virginia and I've already done six interviews and not gotten in anywhere yet (though it's still not too late, but no one jumped at the chance to have me). I'm exhausted and battered from the rejection and/or lack of rejection and realized that A) I don't want to live in Virginia B) I don't want to spend another $800 to not get into another PA school after finally nailing my last interview and still only making the wait list and C) It seemed unfair to hold on to an interview spot that I didn't treasure, knowing there are people out there who would die for that spot. I'm not sure why anyone would give up an interview at Duke, but it's possible! You guys sound like fun and I hope I get a chance to know you as my peer in the future, be it as a fellow student, fellow PA or both!

Hey guys DO NOT be discouraged! I applied to 14 schools, Duke is the only place that has accepted me so far (i've been FLAT out rejected by 6 schools ~ that means not even offered and interview!!!). Don't be discouraged you NEVER know what is going to happen! Good luck and don't give up there is still time left!!!

I'm interviewing on the same day as you, Kelsey!

Is anyone interviewing January 23rd? I'm getting to Durham on the 21st to start checking things out. Anyone want to meet up for drinks or dinner?

Congratulations to those who have been accepted and invited for interviews! I just got an email today stating that I'm in an 'interview waitlist' pool. So basically, I could get an interview if someone cancels. I guess that's better than being rejected, but still seems like a somewhat strange outcome :ohnoes:

vas113, did you get an interview? I also was on the interview "wait list" and just got offered an interview for Jan. 10th. Only one weeks notice, yikes! But I will definitely be going!!

Hello, I have a question about the "extended tour PA Program Facility" part. Was it a lot of walking during that day? Was it all in the same building? I'm trying to decide on the shoes that I should wear.

Thanks!

Archived