interview invitations?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

All the faculty were very supportive and helped put you at ease. It's a great environment. The format was -- small group activity (4 people at once), a writing portion (2 questions, relatively simple), and then individual interviews (2 one-on-one interviews w/ faculty/staff). For the interviews, it felt like they were just trying to have a conversation with you. Nothing scary, no trick questions, etc. The group activity was random, but they really just want to see how you interact with others, teamwork ability etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also have not heard anything from Pace yet. Did anyone get a rejection letter? Does anyone know if they are still interviewing or if the class is full? Can any of you who were accepted post your GPA stats? Sorry for all the questions...just very anxious to get a decision after so many months of waiting.

Has anyone heard back? They said March?

I interviewed in early Jan and I heard back last Monday. I was expecting an e-mail but I got a letter in the mail saying I was waitlisted, it gave me my position on the waitlist & said I would be contacted if anything changed.

Maybe call them tomorrow & ask...it couldn't hurt.

Has anyone heard back? They said March?

I interviewed in early Jan and I heard back last Monday. I was expecting an e-mail but I got a letter in the mail saying I was waitlisted, it gave me my position on the waitlist & said I would be contacted if anything changed.

Maybe call them tomorrow & ask...it couldn't hurt.

Archived