interview invitations?

Hey guy Im a 2013 student at Pace. If anyone has any questions I would be glad to answer. I applied super late like 2 weeks before the dead line. Heard about interviews like late october early december. Had interview in december. Got my acceptance letter a month later. I gotta say we are on our third week of the fall semester and the work load is absolutely crazy. Like im ripping hair out over how overwhelmed I am regardless of the fact that I had a 3.9 science GPA. Its no joke. Our first pharm exam is next week. Then starting in october we have an exam every monday and thursday until december 23rd. Still have no idea how im gonna survive this mess. So if anyone has any questions ill try and answer as im currently trying to find reasons to procrastinate.

first of, lol,

would you happen to know what's the average stats for your class? thank you

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No sorry don't know it. But I can tell u you never know what PA schools are looking for. I had fairly high stats and got rejected at hofstra, st johns, umdnj. Pace was the first school I heard back from and was my first interview and my first choice. What really helped me was that how to get into PA school of your choice book.

No sorry don't know it. But I can tell u you never know what PA schools are looking for. I had fairly high stats and got rejected at hofstra, st johns, umdnj. Pace was the first school I heard back from and was my first interview and my first choice. What really helped me was that how to get into PA school of your choice book.

Hi there,

Does Pace have good clinical rotation sites? Also, since there are a ton of PA schools in NY, do you feel that Pace prepares graduates well in gaining employment? I am looking into Cornell as well (submitted my supplemental but not heard back for interviews/rejection). I ultimately want to be competitive in New York for a job. Not sure how employers view Pace graduates vs. other schools. Any feedback would be helpful.

Good luck on exams!

From what the upper class men told me. Pace PA students have a reputation of being very well prepared when it comes time for clinical rotations. And I have been told that several upperclassmen have gotten jobs within 2 weeks of their first clinical rotation. In reality you will be competitive where ever you go since a PA is a PA. What you should focus more on is what kind of environment you are looking for to be stuck in for the next 2 years. I personally really enjoy Pace because although we have a butt load of work there is a supportive environment and the instructors really seem to want us to do well. The class above us and our class is really supportive of each other. We share notes, charts, study guides with each other. I have heard of some places "I wont name any not to offend" were the students are really all about themselves and its a really overly stressful environment. Anyway I gotta start memorizing for my physical exam practical. So much work. PM me if you got any more questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I'm tired of studying so i decided to come and troll the forum. Haha. Im a current didactic student at Pace. I got into most of the schools I applied and ultimately chose Pace. If you have any questions about interviews, the school, PA school in general or whatever, i'd be more than happy to help. Good luck everyone and my best piece of advice to all of you is. RELAX!!!!!!!:wink:

Hey everyone! I'm tired of studying so i decided to come and troll the forum. Haha. Im a current didactic student at Pace. I got into most of the schools I applied and ultimately chose Pace. If you have any questions about interviews, the school, PA school in general or whatever, i'd be more than happy to help. Good luck everyone and my best piece of advice to all of you is. RELAX!!!!!!!:wink:

Archived