interview invitations?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey!! great news!! yeah, i've been updating my FAFSA form and everything but for me no matter what, i'm going to an out of state school, so it is what it is! i put my deposit down too and even declined an interview offer for hofstra that i got a little while ago... so basically, pace is where i'm going. another girl from our interview session, kristen, also got accepted and is planning on attending as well. we should definitely keep in touch! let me know what you decide!

Get a load of this!!!! I interviewed yesterday and I got an acceptance email this afternoon!!!! Talk about quick decisions!!!

I went there thinking this is not my first choice due to the location (I HATE NYC, especially that area) but I really loved what I saw about the program and plan on giving a deposit tomorrow. The only negative thing that I can find is that being in a busy city area and being around a school that was not completely medical/health related almost took away some of the seriousness and focus. The atmosphere around other programs that I have been to just seemed to be less distracting and fit the mood better if you know what I mean. I don't really know how to describe it; it was just a feeling I got. I was very impressed though with the faculty that I meet and really liked the way the program was set up. I'm sure I will get used to the busy city life and maybe even come to enjoy it!!

I interviewed on November 17th and accepted on November 19th. I will most likely be attending Pace. It sounds like a great program and I really enjoy the team building and connection that the previous classes seem to have. Has anyone started a Facebook or thread for accepted students?

To everyone else still waiting for acceptance offers or interviews, keep hoping. Everything will work out :)

Has anyone applied to or interviewed at Salus U or PCOM or UNE or UMDNJ or EVMS? I have interviews still at those schools and I would like to know if they are worth attending?

Not true...that busy city is a prime area for health innovations and discoveries. You will see things you might never see in other areas. You will do hospital visits at Lenox Hill Hospital which is affiliated with Pace's PA program and Pace's list of rotations is pretty extensive, from inner city to suburbs 100 miles away from Pace's PA campus. The faculty are practicing PAs and really up to date with our health system. That part of Manhattan is very financial-oriented but also contains some great hospitals and it is basically a safe area.

Archived