New member saying hi

Just taking a minute to say hi to everyone. I am transferring into a PA program as junior this fall. I was a nursing student however, after spending some time in clinical I realized what my path needed to be. I am looking forward to school and being a member of this forum. I am a nontraditional student, (39yrs old), from the state of Pennsylvania. I am lucky to have a very supportive wife and two awesome boys. Have a great day everyone, Frank.

Just taking a minute to say hi to everyone. I am transferring into a PA program as junior this fall. I was a nursing student however, after spending some time in clinical I realized what my path needed to be. I am looking forward to school and being a member of this forum. I am a nontraditional student, (39yrs old), from the state of Pennsylvania. I am lucky to have a very supportive wife and two awesome boys. Have a great day everyone, Frank.

Archived