Salus Interviews?

Guest jesse0081

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I got the email invite today (yay!), but when I called no one answered. Is this usual? I left a message and will try again tomorrow if they don't call me back.

Just a couple of quick questions:

Do they do multiple interviews through the week? How many people are typically interviewing per interview day? How flexible are they on arranging a date? I am asking because I have an interview in the Philadelphia area already scheduled on Oct 6 and I am coming from OH, so it would be nice to combine as I have limited days off due to night shift hospital schedule, plus that is a good distance to travel as well.

Congrats to everyone else who has gotten interviews as well!

So, everything is all worked out...and my interview is set for Oct 5! :) Anyone else going to be there?

I submitted CASPA in mid July and just heard yesterday.

I did finally get ahold of someone. They do interviews Tues and Wed. I just need to work out the work schedule before I call back again.

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone heard back about acceptance after their interview?

I interviewed August 31st and had heard back 2 weeks after my interview. The acceptance letter was dated September 9th, but I didn't receive it via mail until Tuesday the 14th. Btw, you would have 10 days or 14 days (can't remember) to respond but I think its from the date of the letter... so they use the old fashioned method of informing you of an acceptance. Hope this helps.

I just interviewed yesterday and it was a really quick, non-stressful day. I got there at 9 and waited with three other interviewers until it was time to go up to a conference room for a little presentation by the director about the program. After the presentation (which was about an hour), we had interviews. They were individual interviews with different staff members and they had a bunch of questions from a paper that they asked. None of the questions were challenging in any way - they were all basically to get to know you. The interview lasted about 20 or so minutes, so I think 20-30 mins might be the norm depending on how conversation goes. After everyone was interviewed, they do a financial aid presentation that lasts about 15 minutes. Then you get a lunch and tour with a first year student, and finally an exit interview with an admissions counsellor to go over your file. The student said that usually you get to sit in on a class too, but since they had an exam that day, there was no class to sit in on. I left campus around 1. The campus is really nice, and seems to be in a nice area. Also, the director and the admissions counsellor said that they email you within a few days regarding acceptance/rejection/waitlist, and then snailmail you an actual copy. So maybe tomorrow or Monday I'll hear back! Good luck and don't be nervous!

• 2 weeks later...

hey groundhog,

I don't think that they filled all the spots actually. When I went on the interview, I was told that they had a little more than half filled. There is no way that they filled up all the spots within 2 weeks. I think the standby list is for students who they don't want to reject but at the same time may not feel that they are the strongest applicants. I really hope that we are on stand by because all the seats or taken. However, I think it is highly unlikely :(

A little more then half filled probably speaks to the kids that have already secured a spot by submitting their deposits, there probably are a fair amount of accepted students who declined or haven't paid their deposit yet so there are plenty of outstanding acceptances meaning the process is at a stand still until others reply definitively. Basically the process takes time and hearing a potential acceptance from the stand-by list probably won't be a quick turnaround.

Archived