Salus Interviews?

Guest jesse0081

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also am waiting to hear from them. They have rec'd everything on my end. I keep getting letters saying mine has been reviewed but they would like my GRE score. Even though they say I can get an interview w/o it but I just need to send it. Oh well..it's sent so now waiting..

Guest jesse0081

I was told that they don't require the GRE anymore. It even says so on their site. It just says it's "highly recommended" if you're science GPA is less than 3.0 I called to double check because last year it was required. A woman at the general admissions office said it was required, but then I directly called the PA program and they said it is not required. If you look under "admission checklist" it says so right there. I sure hope it's not required or else I'm screwed!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks!... If you are waiting for interview invites, when did you apply? I know the due date is next March... So if i submit my application within the next two weeks, I would be considered for the Aug 2010 start, correct?

I applied in the middle of July. Got a confirmation from them and later a letter requesting updates on my classes and grades for summer and fall...etc... so far I have not received a rejection letter (I am still in the game). I don't know if anybody got an interview yet. I don't remember the application deadline but as long you apply before the deadline you will be considered for the 2010 cycle.

• 2 weeks later...

quick question... their website states if you have lower than a 3.0 prereq GPA that you should take the GRE, my prereq GPA is about 3.2-3.4 (depending if they use my ochem or gen chem 2 grades since it says either and which math grade they use, statistics or precal)

Do you think I should take the GRE?? I have already esubmitted my application without designating that I would take the GRE.... so if I did, would I just send my score directly to them and let them know it will not show up on CASPA?

Guest jesse0081

No, I wouldn't. As long as it's above 3.0 it's not necesssary. My science GPA is just above 3.0 and when they sent me my confirmaiton letter, the only thing they asked for was a PA shadowing essay.

Archived