Salus Interviews?

Guest jesse0081

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rhendri2

Last week I received an "send us your updated transcript" email and today I received a rejection letter dated the next day...

I suggest you apply in the summer if possible. The earlier you apply, the more likely you are to get an interview. September at the latest, even if you have pre-reqs in progress. I did and was still accepted. Best of luck.

Roger that. July it is! thanks p911

Tomorrow 9am: the big interview day. All along, Salus has impressed me with their materials and their correspondence...very excited to see it up close and personal tomorrow!

Day after tomorrow: I have to send a $1000 deposit to save me a spot in another school. But I admit...I want Salus.

:)

er_

how did your interview go? hope it went well!

how long did it take you to hear back from Salus about an interview date?

The interview was AMAZING. This is the only interview I've felt great about (it also was my last one for the year), which I realize doesn't mean it was perceived as such from the other end :)

Some other people on here said they withdrew their apps from all other schools once they were accepted to Salus. I now know why. The place is a dream come true for PA school. The director is very down to earth, and made it more a conversation than an interview. I actually was in with him for about an hour--hopefully that's a good sign!

CASPA got my stuff on August 11. As for the interview date, my story probably won't help you--I got into another school on Feb 18, and on Feb 19 I called Salus--I hadn't heard anything from them re: interviewing. I wanted to know if there was any chance I'd be considered for an interview as they were the top of my list. That was Friday, they called on Tuesday inviting me to interview. This was apparently their last "scheduled" interview day, meaning if they don't fill up with everyone they've seen so far, they will hold some more days. They said that IF they weren't full yet, they were very very close. Their class of 2012 will have 40 students.

Their committee meets next Weds and we will hear sometime within that next week. They will snail mail AND email.

Archived