2011-2012 Application Cycle for class of 2014

Don't be nervous!! Easier said then done I know :) But it is a super laid back interview

Thank you! I think I am nervous because this is my #1 top choice. I went to Midwestern for my Biomedical Science Masters and it is such an amazing school!!!! Cannot wait for my interview... super excited to be back on campus with a shot and continue my journey!!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The interviewing experience was beyond what I had imagined. It was super exciting and laid back and it was such a great opportunity!!! Cannot wait for Thursday-decision day- to come!!!! Good job to everyone else who interviewed on the 3rd!!!

Hey guys just a heads up, dont know if I am the only one that this has happened to but...

Submitted caspa somewhere in sept, called admissions to see if everything was ok, lost GRE scores but was found with a little digging, and was told that I would hear something soon. Well time went by and I was driving myself crazy with checking my email every 10 minutes but did not hear anything.

Then I checked this forum and heard the buzz regarding online profiles??? No idea what that was all about but luckily jyquach posted the email trail from the admissions office with link to portal. Well I just tried to log in to see if I was at least in the system, well turns out that I am invited for an interview with the request if I would be so kind as to pick a date!!?? never received and email, letter, or call!

Don't know if I am the odd one out (as usual ;-) but I would check, even if you haven't heard anything, just to make sure!

Don't know if I am jumping the gun here and maybe I get an email from the school in the morning, who knows, but better safe than sorry..

good luck everyone!

Oh no that is awful! I also did not get an email for the interview invite, but I check my online portal like 20 times a day haha... Glad you got an interview and good luck!!

OK TOMORROW AFTERNOON CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH!!!! I am so anxious to find out!!!!

Good luck aag! I know you have been super enthusiastic about getting into Midwestern and have done your Masters there. I hope you get in because it seems like you have worked hard to get here! Who did you interview with?

Oh no that is awful! I also did not get an email for the interview invite, but I check my online portal like 20 times a day haha... Glad you got an interview and good luck!!

OK TOMORROW AFTERNOON CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH!!!! I am so anxious to find out!!!!

Good luck aag! I know you have been super enthusiastic about getting into Midwestern and have done your Masters there. I hope you get in because it seems like you have worked hard to get here! Who did you interview with?

Well thank you very much!!! That means a lot to me!! Good luck to you as well! I interviewed with Ms. Coplan PA-C and Ms. Williams PA-C. They were very nice and so easy to talk with.

Good morning all! For those of you waiting for any sort of letters from the October 4th interview date I called this morning and was advised that they are slow getting them out and to give it a few more weeks. Just a heads up because I know we were all anxiously awaiting a letter verifying we were on the alternate list. Cheers to staying positive! :)

If they told you that your status would have changed by now and it hasn't then you are either an alternate candidate or denied from my understanding. Seems like letters are taking a while to get out though so if you want to know your status you can call or email admissions and they will tell you. :)

So if we haven't heard we're accepted then we are just waiting for alternate letters?

• 2 weeks later...

The interviews are group interviews; generally 3 per interview. And there is only one interview. It is just you and typically 2 others being interviewed by 2 people. It sounds intimidating, but they are really laid-back and stress relaxing and being yourself. I would second that advice as well! Good luck, and have fun!

Archived