2011 - 2012 Application Cycle

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Did you guys get the interview invite after they received all the official transcripts?? I went to 5-6 different colleges, so i had to request all of them to be sent to Touro-NV.

I got my interview invite before they had all of my transcripts but they told me they needed all of them before my actual interview date.

Yeah I am waiting on Touro Cali and have not heard any news from them yet aggie2011...

I know that they said two month wait for those who made the earlier interviews... but this last month has been killlllllllling... one more month till I hear back from them.... it is stressing me out

Hey everyone! i just joined the forum because I am looking to see if anyone has been to this campus yet for an interview. I interview on November 9 im flying in from Chicago! but there are no tours online and I want to know what the student building is like and what the area is like surrounding the campus! if anyone has any info let me know!

Archived