2011 - 2012 Application Cycle

Hey everyone! i just joined the forum because I am looking to see if anyone has been to this campus yet for an interview. I interview on November 9 im flying in from Chicago! but there are no tours online and I want to know what the student building is like and what the area is like surrounding the campus! if anyone has any info let me know!

Hey there, I interviewed August 17th in Nevada and I didnt know what to expect either. The outside of the building looks very "office building"-like, but the inside of the school is very warm and welcoming. Everyone is so nice and supporting of each other.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on those that got accepted... However, you guys are making me more nervous as I have been anxiously awaiting to hear from them. Still no word and Jenya said by the end of October. So either she is going to give me either the good or bad news tomorrow or possibly monday... growing grey hairs as we speak

I called her today after reading that someone got an interview...she said if you havent received an acceptance email yesterday, then you were either rejected or on a waitlist. so depressing :-_-:

So sad man. Back to another year of school and extra curriculars to boost up the stats/resume. See you all next year.

Yea, just found out I was not accepted BUT next in line on the wait list.....i am not sure if I can handle this rollercoaster ride any longer!

You should be good. There is a high probability that not all 100% of those that were accepted will attend Touro NV. So no need to stress. Congrats though!

Archived